Your Current Time

About Me

Name: EiRe aka RaY
Home: OvertheRainbow, NY
BDay: 5.24.1993
F.Color: P!nk
F.Food: Ritz
F.Song: Like A Boy-Ciara

blahblahblah

Music

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Blogs



Saturday, April 01, 2006
Wanting 2 move Forward

Hey ppl! wat ^? er i am like so sick of my mom. she is like alwayz gettin on my nerves. i mean if she just like realized wat she say sometimes may b i wouldnt b sayin all this stuff bac aand gettin my a$$ i n trouble. i mean atleast 1 person understands were i am cumin from truly-my dad. we get along ok and i think he is pretty cool. sum of the stuff he has done as a father and partner i really dont agree with but wat eva. life goes on through the good and bad so i choose to move on forward and make the best out of everything-or try.well i g2g.leave me a constructive comment. byas,ray

Posted at 10:36 AM | 0 Hello-Goodbyes


♥♥♥